Abstract Submission Guidelines
The deadline has passed.
Information to Include
- Author/Presenter name(s)
- Presentation title (10 words or less)
- Topic category
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and fax information
- Brief presenter biography (25 words or less)
- Abstract (500 characters or less)
Questions to Be Answered
- What is your message and how does it relate to Geodesign?
- What processes or tools will you demonstrate in your presentation?
- How does your work bridge the disciplines of design and geography?
Content and Formatting
- All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
- Remember, the information you enter will be published (e.g., on the website and in the agenda). Eliminate bullet points and numbering, and avoid using words in all capital letters; also, submissions must be in English.
- Do not include information in your abstract that will not be in your presentation.